Applying for assistance is simple
Lyme Disease is complicated enough. We want to simplify the application process.
1) Partner in Lyme provides financial assistance to Connecticut residents diagnosed with Lyme Disease. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself and your Lyme story.
2) Have your doctor mail us a signed letter confirming your diagnosis. The letter must be addressed to Partner in Lyme, signed and dated by doctor, who must be defined as a Lyme-literate MD, ND, DO, PA-C, or NP. The letter must state your name and date of birth. The letter must be dated in the calendar year in which you are applying. Your application is not complete until Partner in Lyme, Inc. receives the doctor’s letter. The doctor’s letter is valid for 2 years.
3) We distribute assistance monthly. We distribute on a rolling basis, when applications are complete. You will be added to a wait list and notified when funding is available.
4) To receive assistance, we ask you sign a pledge form, committing to provide feedback and verifying use of the funds including submission of receipts. Assistance is provided in two $500 increments; the first immediately upon notification and the second after submission of receipts showing how the first $500 was used for treatment.
5) Because Partner in Lyme is only able to operate based on relationships we have with businesses and donors, we ask that you give us permission to share your story on our website and on social media.
6) We ask you to complete the Assistance Feedback Form: How did you use the funds? What treatment opportunities were made available with the funds? How did this affect your healing process?
*Partner in Lyme offers one award per individual.